- Construction Services
- Romeoville, IL, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for managing assigned construction activities of telecommunication sites and overseeing all aspects of tower erection.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure quality construction is being performed within established budget and schedule while retaining customer standards of performance.
• Read and understand site status reports, site plans, tower drawings, and grounding plans. Interface with customers and subcontractors.
• Ensure client schedules are being met with minimal change order requests
• Report on and update job progress on weekly database trackers
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
• Supervise Tower Crew and oversee subcontractors.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience required.
• 8+ years construction experience, wireless telecom preferred.
• 5+ years management experience.
• Ability to effectively lead a crew to the completion of and in conformance with schedule, customer requirements, and budget guidelines.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Valid Driver's License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Ability to hear, understand, and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
• Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
• Ability to operate a vehicle for long distances – approximately for 9-10 hours per day.
• Walking eighty percent of the day.
• Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person an over the telephone.
• Manual dexterity to input data into the computer, the ten key calculator and operate a fax and or copier.
• Ability to stoop and bend.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to walk, stand and climb.
• Ability to twist, turn, pull, and push.
• Ability to work 60-hour week on a consistent basis.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!