- Construction Services
- Lewisville, TX, USA
In this position, qualified candidates will provide administrative support to the territory in areas to include but not limited to close out packages and creating and updating of trackers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support to CPM/FOM and TCM. Prepare reports, data/close-out packages, summaries, proposals, and correspondence to project management, the client and other vendors.
• Work with field staff to procure required close out documentation.
• Provide support in organizing files, drawings, specifications, and correspondence.
• Verify all information provided from the field for files and packages are complete and accurate.
• Inspect all site photographs to ensure client guidelines and quality is followed.
• Label and upload all required site photographs and documents to the proper PM tool provided by the client.
• May finalize all inspections prior to close of project.
• Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 2+ years administrative or related support experience.
• Experience in construction documents and packages preferred.
• Must demonstrate intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel via phone, e-mail and written correspondence.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!