- Tower Builds
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Identify, investigate, select and collect rights, rules and regulations for wireless communications sites; negotiate lease contracts with private and public entities secure entitlements through zoning and permitting processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Investigate specific geographical areas. Locate candidate sites within specific geographic areas, which meet engineering standards. Compile all candidate data for presentation to the client. The candidate data is provided in a detailed and organized method following established SBA procedures. Supplies weekly progress reports to the Team Leader.
• Prepare and present proposals. Present verbal and written proposals to property owners selling the mutual benefits of a business relationship, and gauge the motivation of the owners.
• Prepare division budget and monitors site by site budget; authorizes purchase orders for surveyors, architects, attorneys, on a site by site basis.
• Coordinate with the Construction manager on the scheduling of construction of the facility and installation of equipment.
• Perform all zoning and permitting activities for cellular antennas and communication towers.
• Negotiates mutually acceptable terms with the owner and finalize an agreement.
• Determine the priorities of specific projects in accordance with their necessity and desirability and the time limits set for completion.
• Coordinate with the marketing team on handling controversial site approvals and public hearings.
• Writes, reviews and edits official documents; acts as technical advisor in all zoning and site plan matters.
• Attend and participate in various meetings; makes oral and written presentations.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS required or AA and equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years experience increasing land planning, architecture, and/or local governmental experience including supervisory experience.
• Must have demonstrated the intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Office and Microsoft Outlook.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Valid Driver's License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to stoop and bend.
• Ability to stand, walk and sit.
• Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Ability to reach with hands and arms.
• Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
• Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
• Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
• Manual dexterity to input data into the computer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!