- Human Resources
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Provide executive level administrative support to the Human Resources Department while maintaining extreme confidentiality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage calendar for Vice President of Human Resources.
• Screen calls and independently handle issues as needed.
• Prepare itineraries and make complex travel arrangements for the HR department including airline, car rental and hotel reservations. Compile and send travel-related documents.
• Type highly confidential correspondence relating to new hires, promotions, terminations and layoffs. Follow up on receipt of such information, and ensure return of any requested documentation.
• Type/compose memos and e-mails as needed using approved formats/templates.
• Prepare meeting agendas and arrange for facilities and caterer as needed.
• Schedule conference calls and meetings.
• Prepare and distribute various reports using SBA Report Manager and Excel.
• Prepare Power Point presentations upon request.
• Prepare and submit VP HR's expense reports.
• Assist with coordinating corporate events.
• Create and update organizational charts using Visio.
• Facilities back up for copiers, access badges, floor plans, vendors, etc.
• Administration of ESOP and ESPP to include daily upload/download of files to broker, preparation of annual grant letters, online releases using broker software, inhibit and uninhibit file preparation and uploads, employee information updates, quarterly updates and emails for ESPP, tracking of ESPP enrollment forms, creation of ESPP disposition of shares spreadsheet, stock purchase file upload and allocation to broker, DWAC letters, and participant letters.
• Administration of SkillPort to include data entry, updates, customization, reporting and training.
• Use of Dialogue Design to add or create new courses in SkillPort.
• SBA intranet document updates.
• SBA Corporate phone list and office list updates.
• Iron Mountain off-site storage online file maintenance, reporting, and requests.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required; AA strongly preferred, BA/BS preferred.
• 3+ years experience supporting a senior level manager or executive required; HR support preferred.
• Experience maintaining high level of confidentiality.
• Must demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability to work with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and e-mail programs.
• Great Plains experience a plus.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel via phone, in person,
e-mail and written correspondence.
• Above average written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!