- Information Technology
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
This position serves as a liaison between the business and IT to provide technical and business solutions that meet user needs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creation of logical and technical requirements for systems such as Property Management System, CRM, Dynamics GP.
• Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Develop project scope and vision documentation and identify process improvements.
• Analyzes requirements; constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Create business requirements, Use Cases, Flows and other documents in support of projects.
• Translate high-level business requirements to functional specifications for IT and manage changes to those specifications.
• Use interviewing skills to explore a business problem and separate critical details from conversation.
• Maintain a strong and collaborative relationship with the business and IT and serve as a strong advocate of the new/enhanced process or solution.
• Participate in unit and integration testing and work closely with the testing team to ensure understanding of business requirements in order to ensure process/system is thoroughly tested.
• Maintain sign-off documentation and folders for projects and using the SDLC methodology.
• As per segregation of duties, this position will not have access to the production SA password and will not have the capability of migrating development activities into the production environment.
• Assists with all aspects of Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• BS/BA preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology serving in an IT Business Analyst role.
• Must possess well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity.
• Previous exposure to tier 1 or tier 2 type ERP and CRM environments
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Experienced in the Business Analysis Process, Process Improvement, Documentation, Diagrams, Data Flow, Process Flow, and all documentation around these areas. This includes diagrams such as Business and Process Flow Diagrams, Data Model Diagrams (ability to read), As Is and To Be diagrams, wireframes, screen mockups, etc.
• Must have demonstrated advanced knowledge and ability to work with MS Office suite of products including Outlook, Visio and Project.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize based on criticality.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!