- Finance - Accounting
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Generates in-house checks and outsourced payment files to banks based on terms in A/P system, Great Plains. Maintains vendor files in A/P system including banking data for electronic funds transfers and 1099 reporting to the IRS.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Selects invoices for payment processing based on A/P system to generate checks and payment files.
• Enters and maintains new vendors and changes to existing vendors in accordance with company standards.
• Enters and maintains banking information in Great Plains for EFT payments.
• For new vendors, completes set up for 1099 tax reporting based on W-9s.
• Processes manual payment transactions on proprietary banking software.
• Confirms receipt of all outsourced payment files and printing of in-house checks through end of day reporting.
• Preparation of Vendor Audit Report for Supervisor review.
• Follow up on pending vendor and payment issues.
• Filing and other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required, AA strongly preferred.
• Accounts Payable experience.
• Experience and understanding of 1099 vendor reporting requirements.
• Ability to organize work and work overtime if needed.
• Working knowledge of automated A/P systems including check processing. Great Plains experience helpful.
• Must demonstrate intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word, Excel, Internet navigation and e-mail.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!