- Finance - Accounting
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
To process A/P invoices from Central America in a timely and accurate manner. Act proactively to support supervisor with issue resolution and posting of invoices processed by team members.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Process vendor invoices from Central America and ensure they meet the requirements of the purchase order and have the proper approval to enable payment.
• Ensure all landlords invoices are processed timely and accurately.
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed including tax requirements in every country of operation.
• Review of edit listing for accuracy and proper distribution to GL accounts then post invoices processed by team members.
• Train and review invoice errors with team members.
• Assist supervisor with issue resolution.
• Meet regularly with team members to provide training and review current issues.
• Return all phone calls and e-mails from internal and external customers within 24 hours.
• Be proficient on all aspects of A/P processing within the team including purchase orders and invoice processing in Great Plains and the Wennsoft Job Cost system.
• Process void transactions in Great Plains and reversal of invoice transaction if needed.
• Assist with reconciling month end close; A/P Aging to G/L account 2000.
• Review aged payables over 60 days on the monthly aging reports and work with team to provide recommendations to supervisor.
• Creates reports requested by in-house Management using Great Plains & Crystal.
• Ensure department's procedures, policies and internal controls are met by team.
• All other duties assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school Diploma or GED required.
• 5+ years Accounts Payable experience.
• 1-2 years A/P or A/R experience with company operating in Central America.
• Must have demonstrated advanced knowledge and ability to work with MS Excel.
• Great Plains experience preferred.
• Must be fluent in Spanish.
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos in Spanish and English
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!