- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
This tax position will offer a wide range of exposure to issues concerning taxation, accounting and finance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare various state and local tax returns and supporting schedules.
• Assist Tax Director with state and local income tax audits.
• Prepare responses to state information requests and notices.
• Communicate with accounting department to request and analyze tax information.
• Prepare spreadsheets and memoranda to analyze and present findings.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma of GED required, AA strongly preferred.
• BA/BS in Accounting preferred.
• 3-5 years tax experience required.
• Must demonstrate intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word, Excel, Internet navigation and e-mail usage required.
• Candidates must possess high energy, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a positive work attitude.
• Great Plains experience helpful.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!