- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Provide legal support, counseling and review of due diligence, including title and survey review, in connection with M&A transactions. Preparation and negotiation of purchase & sale agreements and other corporate initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparation and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements.
• General due diligence review.
• Review title commitments, exceptions and surveys.
• Resolve title/survey problems and answer title/survey questions.
• Review, draft and negotiate ground leases, tenant leases, easements and other documents in connection with M&A transactions.
• Engage and coordinate local counsel as necessary.
• Assist with post-closing issues as they related to tower sites acquired
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
May direct activities of administrative support staff and legal assistants as assigned by Associate General Counsel, the Vice President of M&A, and General Counsel.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS required.
• Juris Doctorate required.
• 4-6 years' experience in corporate matters and real estate transactions including, but not limited to ability to prepare and negotiate purchase and sale agreements, title and survey review and landlord tenant relations.
• Knowledge of finance and general corporate matters strongly preferred.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal documents.
• Ability to read and write Spanish or Portuguese preferred but not required.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Current Bar admittance in respective state.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!