- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Prepare legal documents and provide administrative support on Real Estate transactions from the start of the process following through to post closing.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Prepare Letter Agreements insuring that financial metrics are as per SBA's investment criteria.
• Order due diligence (title, surveys, certificates of good standing, etc.) and coordinate review and any necessary curative actions.
• Prepare all legal documents (easement agreement, lease amendment, memorandum of lease, subordination non-disturbance agreement, owner's affidavit, closing statement and exhibits) for closing as well as any other documentation requested in the curative memorandum.
• Review executed closing documents from property owners and prepare file for Senior Management review and signature.
• Coordinate lease extension requests with Real Estate Administrators.
• Coordinate wire transfer and/or process check requests.
• Submit fully executed documents to the title company for recording in order to obtain title policy.
• Submit invoices for Senior Management review and insure all expenses are coded in trackers.
• Maintain accurate records of each deal and distribute paperwork for file and database archive.
• Responsible for maintaining, organizing, updating, and reviewing data provided from various sources.
• Prepare correspondence, proposals, and documents.
• Handle department mailing and shipping activities.
• Maintain contact lists and department/region phone directory.
• Maintain and distribute various trackers, logs.
• Process expense and exception reports.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• AA degree required, BA/BS preferred
• 1+ years administrative support experience working with legal documents and/or contracts.
• Must demonstrate intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and e-mail programs.
• Experience with a variety of the practices and procedures associated with Real Estate closings, title, and zoning preferred.
• Real Estate License and/or Paralegal Certificate preferred.
• Excellent written, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Notary public
• Paralegal/legal assistant preferred
• Real Estate license preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!