- Site Administration
- BOca Raton, FL, USA
Maintain company's records according to policies, procedures and guidelines. This includes sorting, classifying current records, creating new records and eliminating outdated material.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Filing correspondence, invoices, receipts, and other records in alphabetical or numerical order or according to the filing system used.
• Locate and remove material from file when requested, and find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
• Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
• Answer questions about records,
• Keep records of materials filed or removed.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• HS Diploma or GED required.
• 2+ years' experience working as a file clerk
• Must have demonstrated the intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word & Excel.
• Great Plains experience a plus
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!