- Information Technology
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for the timely and quality delivery of system development including internal documentation, end user documentation, project planning and coding of software projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide timely and accurate business needs analysis, documentation of current systems and project plans.
• Work with business analysts in gathering requirements and assist in planning for new software applications.
• Participate in design and development of physical and logical application frameworks that are extensible, stable and re-usable.
• Responsible for providing coding design, converting project plans and coding designs to maintainable code that satisfies the business needs of the organization.
• Responsible for making improvement recommendations to the Director of Application Development concerning changes in business process, internal department process and software development tools
• Deliver excellent service through actively learning the company's business processes, responding to the needs of internal customers and following through on commitments.
• Ensure complete issue tracking and reporting is maintained and all Sarbanes Oxley compliance procedures are followed and documented.
• Develop and maintain a working knowledge of SBA systems and applications sufficient to provide troubleshooting, support, reporting and modifications commensurate with a maintenance role.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor degree strongly preferred.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• A minimum of 3 years programming within a structured team environment
• Strong skills in using Visual Studio with formal source control.
• Previous experience coding and supporting .NET 4.0 with a preference for C#
• Strong MSSQL Server and TSQL skills
• Ability to produce and publish complex SRS Reports
• Experience with Entity Framework, N-tier application development, OOD, MVC
• Multi-lingual preferred, particularly Spanish and/or Portuguese
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
MS certifications a plus.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!