- Finance - Accounting
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Apply principles of accounting (including lease and job cost accounting) to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as General Ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
• Reconcile General Ledger Balances monthly.
• Review of all balance sheet accounts to ensure accuracy.
• Assist with review and analysis of the financial statements.
• Reconcile Bank statement to General Ledger monthly.
• Assist with year- end audit.
• Assist with Sarbanes Oxley documentation and test requirements
• Ensure compliance with all SBA policies and procedures
• Other projects as assigned by Director of Accounting and/or Chief Accounting Officer.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS in Accounting required, CPA preferred.
• 3+ years accounting experience required.
• Must have demonstrated the intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word and an advance knowledge of Excel. Great Plains experience is helpful.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• CPA preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!