- Site Administration
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Lead a team of Site Administration Specialists and establish both short and long term strategies to improve the operational efficiency of the department, as well as enhance the quality of work that is produced. Ensure the highest level of customer service and data entry input is being provided and produced on a daily basis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Establish both short-term and long-term strategies for Site Administration Specialists to meet both present and future department objectives; specifically related to quality control concerning the Property Management Database.
• Continuously focus on process improvement and automation initiatives for the department.
• Develop and document methods and procedures to ensure the data entry process is as efficient and productive as possible.
• Ensure quality and accuracy of data entry work that is input into the Property Management Database.
• Manage the performance and development of the Site Administration Specialists through proper coaching, development, motivation, goal setting and general direction.
• Pro-actively develop new ideas and/or creative ways to control the quality of work that is produced.
• Continuously review and take appropriate actions to improve and minimize errors in all work that is input into the Property Management Database.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Hire, train and develop qualified Site Administration Specialists.
• Provide development plans for staff as needed.
• Counsel and terminate staff as deemed necessary in conjunction with Human Resources.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS in related field strongly preferred or equivalent work experience. High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory / management role required.
• 2-3 years of experience in contract management and/or property management.
• Minimum 2 years experience reading and comprehending leases and other legal documents preferred.
• Strong proficiency with Windows-based computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
• Experience in the wireless telecommunications industry preferred.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to turn findings into executable plans.
• Strong influence and leadership skills, with a clear bias for action.
• Ability to interact professionally and effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of personnel within the company.
• Ability to speak and read Spanish a plus.
• Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, correspondence and memos.
• Ability to communicate instructions clearly to others.
• Ability to delegate work to the appropriate employee(s) as needed.
• Ability to speak French a plus.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!