- Site Management
- Cary, NC, USA
- Full Time
Summary: To assist the engineering department in daily activities – perform CADD work, create and update site drawings as required, correspond with Senior RSM's and RSM's.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create drawings from sketches, mark-ups and other construction documents.
• Review drawings created by outsource firms.
• Check drawings for accuracy.
• Revise existing drawings.
• Research of CADD related items.
• Block and template maintenance.
• Adhere to SBA CADD standards.
• AutoCAD related support.
• Track and Organize CADD related items.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
• AA degree and/or 3-5 years CADD technician experience required.
• General knowledge of printers, plotters, fax machines, scanners, interoffice network and AutoCAD Application software.
• Working knowledge of Windows 7, Excel, word, Adobe, Outlook, Internet, Autodesk Design Review 2012.
• Proficient in AutoCAD 2012.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and/or governmental regulations.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, percentages, area and volume.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
• Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
• Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
• Sitting ninety percent of the day.
• Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
• Manual dexterity to input data into the computer.
• Ability to stoop and bend.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Moderate noise level
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!