- Site Management
- Toledo, OH, USA
- Full Time
This position is responsible for the "on site" management of all SBA sites within their assigned geographic area by ensuring that these towers are continually marketed and in compliance with industry standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Complete and submit the tenant installation form to corporate.
• Perform site audits to ensure tenant compliance per the lease agreement with changes submitted to corporate for database correction and possible lease amendment; submit documentation.
• Provide routine maintenance and assessments on all tower sites including repair of alarm monitoring instruments, lighting units and any other issues deemed appropriate. Notify Sr. RSM of all such conditions.
• Coordinate with Corporate Utilities Analysts to resolve any site specific utility issues.
• Ensure that tower space and ground space is being used efficiently.
• Perform annual inspections and provide the necessary documentation upon request.
• Perform quarterly inspections for FAA/FCC compliance as well as completes and maintains trackers for inspection.
• On an as needed basis, maybe required to perform Colocation RSM responsibilities to include but not limited to the following:
o Manage co-lo approvals, disapprovals, A&E walks, pre and post construction site inspections, drop and swaps and tower enhancements in assigned territory.
o Responsible for M&A site evaluations, upgrades and corrections.
o Review M&A trackers, work with corporate to ensure quick transition to SBA control, including but not limited to site upgrades (fencing, tower painting, and lighting control replacement, etc.), tower light conversions to NOCC.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education and/ or Experience:
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
• 3-5 years experience in the construction of wireless sites/ construction management.
• Must have demonstrated knowledge of and ability to work with MS Office suite and database applications.
• Extensive travel required, including some overnight.
Certificates/ Licenses/ Registrations:
• Valid Driver's License.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!