- SDS Services
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Looking to use your skills with an Industry leader? SBA Communications Corporation is a first choice provider and leading owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure in North and Central America. By "Building Better Wireless," SBA generates revenue from two primary businesses - site leasing and site development services. The primary focus of SBA is the leasing of antenna space on its multi-tenant towers to a variety of wireless service providers under long-term lease contracts. In addition, we provide site acquisition, zoning and permitting services as well as construction and installation of communication infrastructure network to our attractive customer base of wireless service providers. With over 700+ employees strong and growing, we are considered a top competitor in our Industry. SBA has been traded on NASDAQ since 1999 under the symbol SBAC. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.sbasite.com
In this position, qualified candidates will provide administrative support to project staff in areas to include but not limited to billing, close out packages, change orders, creating and updating of trackers, zoning and building permit applications, the processing of lease and title documents and the tracking/reporting to the status of these documents.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Prepare Zoning and building permit applications, process all lease paperwork, review title policies, monitor all files, follow-up with local jurisdictions for the status of applications, and close out files when needed.
• Organize and maintains comprehensive documentation of all acquisition activity; create and maintain a library of jurisdictional zoning information.
• Collect materials such as, site information, zoning ordinances, building codes, zoning maps, drawings, correspondence, permit applications, meeting schedules and legal documents according to standard SBA documentation procedures.
• Monitor the submittal and transmittal of data, drawings, reports, applications, schedules and correspondence.
• Point of contact for site agreements and land titles. Prepares regulatory applications/filings and coordinates their submittal. Prepares legal documents and coordinates their review and execution using SBA operating procedures. Interfaces with the client and the project staff to define contract issues and facilitates the negotiation process.
• Coordinate with project staff and outside vendors for the preparation of other key exhibits to be used during meetings and quasi-judicial hearings.
• Provide administrative support to the project team. Prepare reports, data packages, summaries, proposals, and correspondence to project management, the client and other vendors.
Depending on the Project, this role may also have Project Specific Related activities not limited to:
• Work in customer specific databases, run reports and create/update project and site trackers.
• Collect data for forecasting milestones and the achievement of those milestones.
• Daily interaction with Project staff, vendors, customers, subcontractors.
• Attend and/or prepare for deployment meetings.
• Process Change Orders and all project billing based on milestone achievement.
• Process Waver and Release of Lean documents and project Close Out Files/Paperwork.
• High School Diploma or GED required, BA/BS helpful.
• Exposure to the telecommunications industry, leasing and title work preferred.
• Must demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability to work with MS Word, Access, Excel, Power Point, Internet and e-mail programs.
• Ability to interact professionally with all levels of personnel via phone, in person, and via written correspondence.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!