- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Looking to use your skills with an Industry leader? SBA Communications Corporation is a first choice provider and leading owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure in North and Central America. By "Building Better Wireless," SBA generates revenue from two primary businesses - site leasing and site development services. The primary focus of SBA is the leasing of antenna space on its multi-tenant towers to a variety of wireless service providers under long-term lease contracts. In addition, we provide site acquisition, zoning and permitting services as well as construction and installation of communication infrastructure network to our attractive customer base of wireless service providers. With over 700+ employees strong and growing, we are considered a top competitor in our Industry. SBA has been traded on NASDAQ since 1999 under the symbol SBAC. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.sbasite.com.
Establish and oversee the vendor contracts for procurement of services such as professional services, maintenance services, subcontractors, independent contractors for the organization by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Confers with new and/or existing vendors on service information to ensure the proper SBA contract is or will be put in place.
- Confers with field personnel and Accounting department regarding new and/or existing vendors on vendor information and vendor payments.
- Confers with field personnel on SBA's client to ensure the proper contract flow downs are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensures all vendors working with/for SBA have the appropriate Certification of Insurance on file with SBA properly named and protected.
- Ensures all SBA Services procurement agreements are within established guidelines. Confer with Legal Operations counsel for review and approval of any contract revisions and any exception to SBA's insurance requirements.
- Provide management business reporting and other reports as required, i.e., diversity reporting, etc. as they pertain to SBA's client agreements.
- Maintain Vendor Management Databases for U.S. and International markets, and ensure timely renewal of Vendor Agreements and insurance.
- Manage performance and work flow for Vendor Management Group, including Vendor Contracts Administrator and Administrative Assistant.
- Maintain and generate various vendor reports for internal use.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Hire, train and develop qualified staff.
- Develop a training program and procedure for new team members.
- Complete performance reviews for team members.
- Prepare development plans for staff as needed.
- Counsel and terminate staff as deemed necessary in conjunction with Collections and Human Resources Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent work experience as a paralegal or legal assistant.
- 3-5 years contract administration experience, with emphasis on the construction industries, preferably wireless telecommunications, including experience managing databases.
- Must have previous supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Word and Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with clients, vendors and fellow employees.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret legal contracts and agreements and related vendor documents and information.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- If no BA/BA in related field, certification as a legal assistant or paralegal is preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!