- Tower Builds
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Looking to use your skills with an Industry leader? SBA Communications Corporation is a first choice provider and leading owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure in North and Central America. By "Building Better Wireless," SBA generates revenue from two primary businesses - site leasing and site development services. The primary focus of SBA is the leasing of antenna space on its multi-tenant towers to a variety of wireless service providers under long-term lease contracts. In addition, we provide site acquisition, zoning and permitting services as well as construction and installation of communication infrastructure network to our attractive customer base of wireless service providers. With over 700+ employees strong and growing, we are considered a top competitor in our Industry. SBA has been traded on NASDAQ since 1999 under the symbol SBAC. To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.sbasite.com.
Identify opportunities and successfully negotiate agreements to acquire certain rights to public and privately owned properties that can be developed for new cell site locations and other business synergies in the wireless infrastructure industry. This position can be based in Florida, California, New York or Illinois.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Generate prospects and client growth opportunities through existing contacts, cold calling, referrals, networking and client maintenance to acquire market share.
• Drive national land banked infrastructure growth opportunities for SBA to maximize market share and maximum company profits.
• Meet or exceed established penetration goals and schedule meetings with qualified prospects.
• Work internally to develop an action plan to grow a portfolio of assets SBA can leverage for small cell architecture, new tower builds, site management opportunities and service revenues.
• Assist Company in identifying and determining competitive environment; tracks and monitors competitive activity within the domestic United States territory.
• Maintain Client/Company/Competition database of market share, activities, contracts and follow-up.
• Maintain accurate and thorough call results and client/prospect file database.
• Interface with sales team and project offices to identify prospects and additional existing client business opportunities.
• Prepare weekly action reports, tracks and follow-ups on leads.
• Track and monitor industry activity and key players through media, networking, and print.
• Promote Company through direct and indirect sales channels.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• BA/BS or equivalent in Business/Marketing.
• 5+ years direct sales experience with a track record of success.
• Must have extensive industry contacts in specified territory.
• Must demonstrate track record of working with, negotiating and selling to large institutions which own infrastructure for new cell site locations.
• Familiarity with wireless industry and terminology.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to company goals, objectives and customer satisfaction.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Self starting, motivated, goal oriented professional able to work extended/flexible hours.
• Able to accommodate extensive out of town travel (50%-75%).
• Research methods and applications experience.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Valid driver's license required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!