- Alberta, BC, CAN
- Full Time
This position is responsible for the "on site" management of all SBA Canada sites within their assigned geographic area by ensuring that these towers are continually marketed and in compliance with industry standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Complete and submit the tenant installation form to corporate.
• Perform site audits to ensure tenant compliance per the lease agreement with changes submitted to corporate for database correction and possible lease amendment; submit documentation.
• Provide routine maintenance to the tower sites including the reparation of alarm monitoring instruments.
• Ensure that tower space and ground space is being used efficiently.
• Responsible for Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), site evaluations, upgrades and corrections.
• Review M&A trackers, work with corporate to ensure quick transition to SBA control, including but not limited to site upgrades (fencing, tower painting, and lighting control replacement, etc.), tower light conversions to NOC.
• Perform annual inspections and provide the necessary documentation upon request.
• Perform mandatory inspections for regulatory compliance as well as completes and maintains trackers for inspection. Copies of these trackers are submitted to the regional offices and NOC for permanent file.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
This position is responsible for assigning duties, instructing in methods, reviewing work, planning/ scheduling work, coordinating work, and approving work in regards to vendors and subcontractors.
Education and/ or Experience:
• BA/BS in related field required or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years experience in the construction of wireless sites/ construction management.
• Must have demonstrated the intermediate knowledge and ability to work with MS Office and GroupWise.
• Extensive overnight travel required by air and ground transportation.
• Bilingual (English and French) preferred.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and/ or governmental regulations.
Certificates/ Licenses/ Registrations:
• Valid Driver's License.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Ability to stoop and bend.
• Ability to stand, walk and sit.
• Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• Ability to reach with hands and arms.
• Ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests made in person and over the telephone.
• Visual ability correctable to 20/20.
• Ability to respond verbally in an understandable, professional manner in person and over the telephone.
• Manual dexterity to input data into the computer.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Exposure to outdoor weather conditions the majority of the time.
• Occasional exposure to:
• wet and humid conditions.
• extreme cold (non weather) and extreme heat (non weather).
• fumes or airborne particles, with toxic or caustic chemicals.
• Risk of electrical shock.
• Moderate noise level but can be loud at times.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!