- Finance - Accounting
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Full Time
Lead Central American Shared Services team with day to day A/R initiatives and processing. Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the team's payments to venders. Provide training and issue resolution for team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Daily review to edit listings for accurate processing of A/R tenant invoices for Central America companies.
• Assist team and local offices in Central America with issue resolution.
• Act as a department liaison for Central American offices for A/R.
• Be proficient on all aspects of A/R processing within the team.
• Review and post cash receipts to ensure proper application to outstanding invoices.
• Meet regularly with team members to provide training and review current issues and invoice errors.
• Ensure vendor invoices are processed timely and accurately.
• Ensure tenant billings and cash receipts are processing timely and accurately.
• Work with local tax accountants to ensure international tax requirements are met.
• Review A/R invoices to ensure proper distribution of G/L accounts.
• Review, follow up and resolve all aged receivables and payables over 90 days.
• Reconcile subsidiary A/R to the general ledger; investigate differences and make necessary corrections.
• Ensure policies, procedures and key controls are followed according with Sarbanes-Oxley Expenditure Narrative.
• Maintain current procedures on all team processes.
• Suggest projects to improve systems and processes.
• Provide backup and assistance to Shared Services Supervisor – Central America as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• 3-5 years' experience in a team lead position or equivalent.
• 5+ years general Accounts Receivable experience.
• 1-2 years A/R experience with company operating in Central America.
• Must have demonstrated advanced knowledge and ability to work with MS Excel.
• Great Plains experience preferred.
• Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish (written and verbal).
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!